who on here is famous?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

I was reading recently that chatrooms and forums on the internet are the new refuges for stars who want to talk to normal people.

Think it was either Sandra Bullock or someone else said that they got into some sort of chat thing, and eventually she revealed who she was, and the other person was like 'yeah, right!!!!'.

If everyone else is cool with it, and we don't make a big thing out of it, could we have a celebrity amnesty on here for a couple of days?

I'm sort of famous around Herefordshire. People who I've never seen before to my knowledge sometimes approach me in pubs and say "hey, you're in the Rhythm Thieves." But I don't think that's quite what you meant in the OP.:smile:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Rhythm Thief said:
I'm sort of famous around Herefordshire. People who I've never seen before to my knowledge sometimes approach me in pubs and say "hey, you're in the Rhythm Thieves." But I don't think that's quite what you meant in the OP.:smile:

Well no, I mean is someone like Michael Jackson or Umberto Eco on here, just for a sly chat about a bit of nonsense?

Dave5N said:
I was VERY famous as a child.

You all saw me on TV every week.

Were you the soup dragon?

Jaded

Dave5N said:
I was VERY famous as a child.

You all saw me on TV every week.

Do you still wear the wild lipstick?

tcf320.jpg

Top Bottom