who on here is famous?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Abitrary said:
Oh please, not the milky bar kid?

I played rugby with one of the original milky bar kids once. Thinks he was a bit of an artist, did a picture of my sister's kids 15-20 years ago (it wasn't any good).

walker

I always thought that Smokin Joe Was Dave Lloyd.

domtyler

Über Member
I was on [The Multi Coloured] Swap Shop with Noel Edmonds and Cheggars when I was a kid. I swapped a papier mache T-Rex that I'd made at school for a Papermate Replay pen.

Tetedelacourse

Dave5N were you Doughnut in The Double Deckers?

Alecs it's Chicken Stu isn't it?

I think Abitrary was in Bros and I can't answer, I can't answer his question.

ChrisKH

Guru
domtyler said:
I was on [The Multi Coloured] Swap Shop with Noel Edmonds and Cheggars when I was a kid. I swapped a papier mache T-Rex that I'd made at school for a Papermate Replay pen.

Good deal! ;)

I often thought the foghat chap maybe the winsurfing head of UK inteligence. Only because they both use the same image and foghat posts always seem er...inteligent.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I am Terry Wogan ;)

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Not famous but I am constantly mistaken for a fairly renown Muslim preacher on Peace TV. Even had one guy in Tesco's ask for my autograph much to my daughters amusement.

domtyler

Über Member
yorkshiregoth said:
Not famous but I am constantly mistaken for a fairly renown Muslim preacher on Peace TV. Even had one guy in Tesco's ask for my autograph much to my daughters amusement.

Did you give it?

Or just ask for a donation? :smile:

U

User482

I was once interviewed on Latvian state TV. Does that count?

Thought not.

Top Bottom