who on here is famous?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I had a limerick printed in The Hotspur when I was 10. My mate Pete Adams was well impressed.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
rich p said:
I had a limerick printed in The Hotspur when I was 10. My mate Pete Adams was well impressed.

Ha! I had a poem printed in the Uncle Ben's Column of the North Cheshire Herald. Won me a five-shilling postal order back in 1968. Top that!

barq

Abitrary said:
Think it was either Sandra Bullock or someone else said that they got into some sort of chat thing, and eventually she revealed who she was, and the other person was like 'yeah, right!!!!'.

A few years back someone called 'MLVC' started posting on the Popbitch message board. After a while MLVC said "I'm Madonna, does anyone want to ask me anything?". Naturally everyone told her to f*** off. The next day at her concert Madonna dedicated a song "to all the popbitches", so I guess MLVC was real.

Bigtallfatbloke said:
ok.

I am Bob Dylan.

Someone said that on a Dylan web-site once. Of course he was met with a chorus of 'Bullshit!". Until he announced part of the set-list for his show the next evening. Which was correct, right down to the obscure songs he hadn't played for years.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i'm brian and so's my wife!

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

barq said:
A few years back someone called 'MLVC' started posting on the Popbitch message board. After a while MLVC said "I'm Madonna, does anyone want to ask me anything?". Naturally everyone told her to f*** off. The next day at her concert Madonna dedicated a song "to all the popbitches", so I guess MLVC was real.

This is what troubles me. If you look at the amount of celebrity cyclists like Boris Johnson, AA Gill, Richard Hammond, Edwina Curry, James Whale, Norman Tebbit... the law of averages means one of them must be on here.

Disgruntled Goat said:
Someone said that on a Dylan web-site once. Of course he was met with a chorus of 'Bullshit!". Until he announced part of the set-list for his show the next evening. Which was correct, right down to the obscure songs he hadn't played for years.

Hehehe, BTFB is a a massive Dylan fan and quite poetic, but I doubt he could give you his next set-list.

Aint Skeered

I was on world of sport in 1992 (I Think) it could have been 1994 through,
looking mean and moody at the start of the Portsmouth Traithlon
I have it on video if anyone would like to see it? :tongue:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Aint Skeered said:
I was on world of sport in 1992 (I Think) it could have been 1994 through,
looking mean and moody at the start of the Portsmouth Traithlon
I have it on video if anyone would like to see it? :tongue:

If you are Damien Hirst, then yes, convert it and stick it on youtube.

Top Bottom