who on here is famous?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Bless you!!! I was chuffed to bits to be featured journal! I'm also back on the bike (albeit on a turbo trainer with no resistance at present) so all in all, Monday was a wicked day!

But apart from aforementioned Crazy Guy fame, I'm not remotely famous.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Dave5N said:
I was VERY famous as a child.

You all saw me on TV every week.
Dave5N, are you going to reveal yourself (so to speak)? :smile:

SamNichols

I was once on That's Life, but that isn't fame. They never asked me permission to use footage of me either, seemingly it was before they had to.

But no, not famous. Not even infamous.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
SamNichols said:
I was once on That's Life, but that isn't fame. They never asked me permission to use footage of me either, seemingly it was before they had to.

But no, not famous. Not even infamous.

You weren't the skateboarding duck were you?

SamNichols

No, I was a young boy who got shocked in the National History museum, when some neanderthal men who were in the same display as a brontosaurus started moving. I should perhaps have known that neanderthal men and dinosaurs shouldn't be displayed together, given the fact that in history terms they are several million years apart and wouldn't have lived together, but I was only about 8. I think it's on video somewhere, someone was just watching it and saw me on it, it was the first I'd heard about it. I also saw Gladiators being recorded once, so maybe I was on TV for that as well.

NickM: You're the first person ever to comment on my signature, which I've had since I came here, so a gold star for you.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I've done a "This is a download from the BBC..." intro for the BBC's Pods & Blogs podcast, does that count ? :smile:

And my podcast was reviewed by the infamous Roger Smalls on a BBC radio show - which started with "Now, some people think that all Scots are scruffy drunks..." but which ended with him saying nice things about me and my show.

Lastly - I'm caught on film in the 'backstage' extras on the new John Lees' Barclay James Harvest live DVD when they did the Edinburgh gig.

papercorn2000

I actually am the real Bobba Fett, the one on whom the Star Wars character was based. I make a healthy living working the convention circuit. Curiously, I was never a bounty hunter, I worked as a tyre-fitter on Golgafrinchan a long time ago.

Top Bottom