who on here is famous?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

stevenb said:
I'm certainly not famous...but I have been mistaken twice (each time my ex was with me) for Daniel Beddingfield!

:tongue::eek::smile::tongue:

Is that why she is your X.................(screw this im not going out with Bedingfield)

Now his sister ...........different kettle of fish.

simon l& and a half said:
Flying Monkey is on the radio from time to time. I think. I can't recall him 'fessing up, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't him.

I was interviewed by Tim Ewart for the evening news program following an article I'd written in The Times, but I failed to say anything interesting, and it was never shown.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
simon l& and a half said:
Flying Monkey is on the radio from time to time. I think. I can't recall him 'fessing up, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't him.

I'm on radio and TV now and again. For some reason on BBC Scotland a lot recently... I am not exactly famous though.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Flying_Monkey said:
I'm on radio and TV now and again. For some reason on BBC Scotland a lot recently... I am not exactly famous though.

Dont take this the wrong way FM but are you ever tempted to post on sensitive issues a stance for public consumption rather than what you really deep down think?...on the basis that it might reverberate back?

mr Mag00

rising member
ive done a couple of pieces for local tv progs, takes all day to record for a few minutes of air time, lots of quotes in local papers and i write press releases for my work.
I have about 8 papers published to which i have contributed work. not famous but im quite happy with the content.

but i guess you want really famous ppl, my brother does some work with pro cycling teams and the GB squad every now and then.

Top Bottom