who on here is famous?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Gary Askwith said:
Dont take this the wrong way FM but are you ever tempted to post on sensitive issues a stance for public consumption rather than what you really deep down think?...on the basis that it might reverberate back?

No, except when it comes to speaking about particular people in my personal life. Anyway, a lot of what I post (at least in Soapbox) is about experimenting with ideas and may or may not be what I "really deep down think" - most of the time I am not even sure of what that is!

domtyler

Über Member
Don't challenge FM to slip his user name or any other word into his next radio interview, he will accept the challenge but then bottle it once the tapes start rolling!!! :biggrin:

andygates

I was a monk on a Discovery thing about Viking raiders. Got an axe in the back for real (they edited out the "ow! bugger!).

Globalti

Legendary Member
I am still a minor celebrity in Amman, Jordan as the Englishman who, when asked about 12 years ago to prove he wasn't Jewish, stood up and began undoing his trousers. Every damn time I go there business people I meet fall about laughing at my little stunt. I got the idea from Andy McNab's book.

LLB

Flying_Monkey said:
No, except when it comes to speaking about particular people in my personal life. Anyway, a lot of what I post (at least in Soapbox) is about experimenting with ideas and may or may not be what I "really deep down think" - most of the time I am not even sure of what that is!

Don't we all........

I'm not famous but I've slept with someone who is currently becoming so......

I was the 'irate cyclist' in 'So, you think you're a good driver?' on the Beeb. If I was a little more computer literate I'd put it on YouTube.
I was interviewed for Radio 1 after the LA earthquake.
I'm in Richards Ultimate Bike Book.

And yet I can walk down the street and no-one recognises me!

Top Bottom