Who regularly enjoys a full cooked breakfast ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
If I'm working away and at a hotel, then yes. Mainly because I know I will likely be skipping lunch.
Had my last one three weeks ago en route to the Orkneys, as I knew there was a long day of travelling.
But everyday wouldn't do my digestive system or waistline any good

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
If I'm working away and at a hotel, then yes. Mainly because I know I will likely be skipping lunch.
Had my last one three weeks ago en route to the Orkneys, as I knew there was a long day of travelling.
But everyday wouldn't do my digestive system or waistline any good
Same here. When working away it counts as breakfast and lunch.

carpiste

Guru
I was type 2 diabetes, I cut out all the sweet stuff and started walking along with the cycling of course after two years with a weight loss of 3 Kg, blood test was back to normal and it has been like that for the past 5 years, don't give up :smile:
I`ve done the same and lost 19 kilos so far. Just recently had bloods tested but not had the results back. I`m optimistic :okay:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Breakfast, that's the thing that people who get up early do isn't it?🤔

Seriously though, i'm not a fan of eating in the morning. In fact as i post at 5.45pm they only thing i've eaten all day is a banana. However, i could eat a 'full English' at night maybe.🧐

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Every time I come back from abroad I somehow convince myself that a full English is exactly what I've been missing, and I often demoilish one on the ferry. Other than that, the only time I'd eat a full cooked breakfast is if I'm staying at a B&B.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I used to 'fantasise' about eating a cooked breakfast while out cycling with my former club. I'd tell myself i'm having a fry up either in the ride's cafe break or when i get home. It must've been a kind of mental incentive to go faster to get to the cafe faster, but i never actually had one! I'd end up having a banana and a brew, or a 'healthy' sandwich with my cuppa.:rolleyes:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I do like a full breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage, black pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms and fried potatoes.
But only every now and then.
Most days breakfast is fruit and yogurt or toast with poached or scrambled eggs.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Bacon is very expensive here as it comes on from South Africa. Pork sausage is difficult to find. My breakfast is usually porridge oats, reduces cholesterol, and toast with poached,/scrambled eggs. Keeps me going until mid afternoon or later.

Top Bottom