Who regularly enjoys a full cooked breakfast ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I saw a mini frying pan in a charity shop yesterday for £1.50. I don't have an oven with hobs in my small kitchen, so I thought I could improvise. I tried holding the pan over a candle. The egg started to turn white, but it was taking ages so I put the pan on my toastie maker and after about to 4 minutes I ended up with a fried egg, with a few cocktail sausages chucked in for good measure! :okay:

1651152244206.png

1651152317781.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Being a 'healthy eater':angel: to counteract my sometimes unhealthy lifestyle :whistle: I don't think I could make a cooked breakfast for myself. Not only that, but I've weaned myself off salt and all that bacon, sausage and black pudding stuff is full of salt!xx( Having said that, if someone was to make a cooked breakfast for me then maybe I might be tempted, as a one off.🤔

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sausages, fried bread and baked beans at breakfast time are utterly barbaric. I'll go as far as porridge or a boiled egg but that's my limit.

Heck, You've just reminded me about fried bread. I quite like it (done in sunflower oil, not animal fat :angel:), but haven't had it since me and the former Mrs Accy split over 5 years ago.:sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
Being a 'healthy eater':angel: to counteract my sometimes unhealthy lifestyle :whistle: I don't think I could make a cooked breakfast for myself. Not only that, but I've weaned myself off salt and all that bacon, sausage and black pudding stuff is full of salt!xx( Having said that, if someone was to make a cooked breakfast for me then maybe I might be tempted, as a one off.🤔

Ummm have you checked the ingredients of your cocktail sausages upthread (even if made of quorn, they’d contain salt…)

I might have a veggie breakfast for lunch when I meet a friend later :hungry:

Top Bottom