Who regularly enjoys a full cooked breakfast ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
He was talking about his job so a reasonable person's assumption would be that he was talking about working days.

If I said my job is a window fitter and I say I fit windows every day would you assume I also fit them on weekends and holidays because I didn't specify otherwise? :rolleyes:
Yeh…….if i say i eat a breakfast everyday, then its everyday……..you cant assume he doesnt eat a breakfast on his holidays and weekends, just because the information is missing, you can only go by his quote and his quote states “everyday”

my brother in law is a carpet fitter and yes, he fits carpets everyday, even on weekends

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member

Yeh…….if i say i eat a breakfast everyday, then its everyday……..you cant assume he doesnt eat a breakfast on his holidays and weekends, just because the information is missing, you can only go by his quote and his quote states “everyday”

my brother in law is a carpet fitter and yes, he fits carpets everyday, even on weekends

We are at this stage now:

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Mr Google gives these as examples of our various “full breakfasts.”

E48B331A-BA00-4E66-840E-FD842F85B49B.jpeg
It’s a rare occasion at 65 that I’d ever want to sit down and tackle either one of those similar amounts of foo in one sitting, regardless of what’s on the plate. But to those with the metabolism to do it, more power to you!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The full cooked breakfast is my treat to myself when I have a night away, so only around every couple of months. Normally it's just a small bowl of cereal.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Agreed, but if you eat like that every day you might soon be joining them :ohmy:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I like halloumi but not on a full English.

have you tried it?

I thought i was going out on a limb, the first time. I just had a bit to use up. But dipping it in the egg yolk, squashing it up against black pud and mustard, sandwiched on a fork with a bit of bacon and black pepper infused 'shroom... it just works. I've never looked back :okay:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
have you tried it?

I thought i was going out on a limb, the first time. I just had a bit to use up. But dipping it in the egg yolk, squashing it up against black pud and mustard, sandwiched on a fork with a bit of bacon and black pepper infused 'shroom... it just works. I've never looked back :okay:

No beans is a GOOD thing. Halloumi is an interesting choice, not sure about that early morning, but assuming that's an evening fry up then that's decent idea. I had fried Halloumi on top of my mushroom risotto last night and rocket over the top of that, salt and pepper, but not from a grinder / pot!

Top Bottom