Who's at fault?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
All Peds need to wear HiViz and be banned from using mobiles whilst walking. I bet the OP was ****ed as a rat leaving the Scabby taps and wondered into the road #bloodycyclists
Just on my way back to Leeds station, from Elland Road. And there are no pubs under the station any more.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sounds like typical reaction of anyone who knows they have done something stupid or wrong, scream and shout abuse at the other party to transfer blame .

.stu

Über Member
Sounds like typical reaction of anyone who knows they have done something stupid or wrong, scream and shout abuse at the other party to transfer blame .

Yes, these days it seems that it takes real strength of character to recognise when you have made a mistake and apologise for it, which sadly seems to be lacking in the vast majority of people I come across in everyday life.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I blame this goat
scapegoat.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I blame this goat
scapegoat.jpg
I haven't seen that picture in years, takes me back to being 17 and in the art room cupboard, no not like that for those with smutty minds, it was the easiest room to get dark to look at slides for History of Art!:giggle:

Top Bottom