Who's from the old C+ site??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Me:biggrin: I found the Cycle+ forums about a year ago, just after buying my first bike since, ooooh, many years ago. I asked stupid qusetions as you do, was never shouted down and I learned a great deal, it was a good forum.

I was disappointed to see the new setup, frankly, it is a bag of bollox, I only have one life and do not have time to sift through umpteen bloody forums and sub forums, what a farce!

Eventually found my way to here, seen some familiar names and the layout is way better.:tongue:

Joe

Über Member
I am (in a weird way). I discovered C+ just the other day and after reading it for a while decided it looked nice and went to join, only to discover it was locked! I went to BR and then discovered here (which seems more my kind of place) via a thread on there...

inaperfectworld

i'm looking at both, but neither site seems as active as the old c+, so wonder if the old c+ is diluted between these 2 and maybe other sites. bike radar does seem to have some slightly aggressive posts or am i just being sensitive?

wafflycat

here

P.H

Über Member
Hi, thought I’d wander over and have a look. The other place hurts my eyes and has become very slow, just how did they think it would work? I’ve spent many hours on the old site and am sorry to see it go. I prefer to talk cycling and cycles rather than cake and chat, so a diverse forum suites me, a pity BR has gone too far.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'm here. I tried to keep in at the new place, but the curtains and wallpaper hurt my eyes too much. :confused:

What was with all those separate forums (fora?)..
MTB
General
Road
Road+Cake
Cake+Tarmac
Recumbent
Other
The Other
Yet Another
Yet another + cake

couldn't navigate my way round very easily and it felt rather less 'personal' than its previous incarnation.

Then I found this place from a thread on there.... and Arch even has her own little Heffalump avatar... what could be more homely?? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom