Who's from the old C+ site??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevech

I had an affair with a mermaid once. Very disappointing.

More seriously, has davej been seen over here?

roshi chris

ME too

Me too, after a good few years on C+. I tried Bike Radar but found too many argumentative, childish attitudes. Probably voiced by argumentative chldren. And there were too many forums.

This is much better. I do miss Bonj/ Benj/ though. Made me laugh he did, the little muppet.:biggrin:

roshi chris said:
Me too, after a good few years on C+. I tried Bike Radar but found too many argumentative, childish attitudes. Probably voiced by argumentative chldren. And there were too many forums.

This is much better. I do miss Bonj/ Benj/ though. Made me laugh he did, the little muppet.:biggrin:

I take it you haven't had a good look round yet :biggrin:

roshi chris

I have now! He's already posted more than i do in a year!
What is it with people posting 50 times a day, don't these people work?

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
roshi chris said:
I have now! He's already posted more than i do in a year!
What is it with people posting 50 times a day, don't these people work?

Only if they are students...

Hairy Jock said:
Only if they are students...

Or retired :biggrin:. Ride ... Post ... Couple of chores ... Post ... Ride ... Post ... Few more chores ... Post ... Ride ... etc (wish the pay was a bit better :biggrin:).

Rhythm Thief said:
I've been at home with a cold the last three days. Felt a bit too rough to go out on the bike, so my days have been: post - chores - post - post - post - post - chores - post - post - sleep - post ...etc.

So I see ... Posts:253 :biggrin: ... It's an ill wind that ... :biggrin:

Ive been away and just come back and discovered this place exists - is it a sort of C+ refugee camp and how long has it existed - lack of soul in BR seems to be mainly due to defections - although I tend to agree that it is not that easy to wander around

Keith Oates

Janner
A lot of people that were on C+ are now here, psmiffy. The site has been up and running for a while but many of us came here after the 'birth' of Bikeradar as that didn't seem to be the place we wanted to stay!!!! Hope you also enjoy being here!!

peejay78

i'm here.

and there, occasionally, although disappointed with the quality of the threads and the apalling grammar (over there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom