who's on here now…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Christmas tv for you :smile:. Actually I might watch casablanca on TNT later. Wolf Creek is on film4, what a wonderfully suitable christmas film!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Me 'cos the blooming kids won't go to sleep - off to bed as soon as they (or one in particular) has gone off..... Quote "I can't go to sleep without messing about"............get it every night....argh.....

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
fossyant said:
Me 'cos the blooming kids won't go to sleep - off to bed as soon as they (or one in particular) has gone off..... Quote "I can't go to sleep without messing about"............get it every night....argh.....

mine have been told that santa won't come while they're awake. even the cynical 9 year old trotted off to bed after dr. who (repeat on bbc3, not the kylie/titanic one that's on tomorrow) without complaint.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Crap on TV, SWMBO round her mates, me on here, nice n peaceful.

Put the patient to bed, cracked open a bottle of Single Malt (not Islay but) I'm sitting up here because if I was downstairs in close proximity to the TV I would be too close to the enormous pile of dirty dishes.

col

Legendary Member
My wife and son have gone to bed,watching ramsey,and sampling some baileys,i recieved it today as a gift,hic

Dave5N said:
What's wrong with Islay?

I prefer Islay, sorry I didn't make that clear.

I have since, to my eternal shame, nipped down, unwrapped a bottle of the Laphroig I was expecting, poured a large one and re-wrapped it!

It was after twelve o'clock!

Top Bottom