" Whose Road Is It Anyways ? "

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Sounds awesome. When's it out?

OP
OP
T

TrafficDroid

Naaa.. had my time.. time for other cyclists to enjoy :rolleyes:
Doing a Mini series of mine. had some producers approach recently..so watch this space..as you kniw with the TV world its on and off then on then off then on again..lol
Was supposed to appear on Breakfast TV on ITV.. footage but they postphoned. Radio show coming up in scotland..will keep u up to speed on that when the dates announced.

OP
OP
T

TrafficDroid

Sounds awesome. When's it out?
not yet..and its not 100 % hopefully by December we will see some movement. I think the whole debate since War On Britains Roads has sparked interest by some TV and media. Aired in Denmark I think 4 weeks ago, some Producers have come forward..right now Iamnot sure as the TV thing is a different kind of world.
Interest came up recently after I met a creative producer.. so lets see...

Its back to the which came first argument.

I recall reading, hearing or watching a Sandi Toksvig skit about a chicken and an egg enjoying a relaxing cigarette on crumpled sheets, when one of them says "Well, that answers that old chestnut , then."

Sorry....

classic33

Leg End Member
Beat me to it! Classic.
Someting akin to this
th.jpg

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
A highway is defined in English common law by a number of similarly-worded definitions such as "a way over which all members of the public have the right to pass and repass without hindrance" usually accompanied by "at all times"; ownership of the ground is for most purposes irrelevant thus the term encompasses all such ways from the widest trunk roads in public ownership to the narrowest footpath providing unlimited pedestrian access over private land. A highway might be open to all forms of lawful land traffic (i.e. vehicular, horse, pedestrian) or limited to specific types of traffic or combinations of types of traffic; usually a highway available to vehicles is available to foot or horse traffic, a highway available to horse traffic is available to pedestrians but exceptions can apply usually in the form of a highway only being available to vehicles or subdivided into dedicated parallel sections for different users. A highway can share ground with a private right of way for which full use is not available to the general public as often will be the case with farm roads which the owner may use for any purpose but for which the general public only has a right of use on foot and/or horseback. The status of highway on most older roads has been gained by established public use while newer roads are typically dedicated as highways from the time they are adopted (taken into the care and control of a council or other public authority). In England and Wales, a public highway is also known as "The Queen's Highway".

Lyrical

fen x
Will you be wearing some kind of superhero costume in your TV Show? Because that would be amazing. I'll be sure to TiVO it as well!

Yes, this post is tinted with a little bit of sarcasm, but I feel it's the only way I can combat OP's post caked with horrific stupidity.

It's not even fine quality trolling, it's sub-par, nonsensical drivel.

... And please learn to multiquote.

Top Bottom