Why Are There So Many Crashes Now! In Road Racing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
He's come out from under his bridge, I see :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Below is the link for you where the thread is...Notice the Pro Cycling bit! :smile:

https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/pro-cycling-road-and-track-racing.5/
The "problem", created by yourself, as this post(For me at least) proves
The main difference with today's Cyclists & Motorists is mentality! everyone today thinks they are something special,and that they are the centre of attention and that everyone is looking at them :sad: well they need to get off their high stools and look around sometimes at what is really happening,and this is where the main difference comes in,in the past [B[Cyclists & Motorists [/B]looked ahead and around themselves for any problems that might occur and tried their best to avoid the situations,nowadays it is the opposite Cyclists & Motorists think everyone is looking at what they are doing and expect them to avoid their mistakes! :sad:
There's not many pro cyclists on the roads at the same time as your everyday motorists. Motorists tend to be excluded from race routes, with roads being closed for the race. Normally a rolling road closure. So far ahead, so far behind.

OP
OP
Anthony.R.Brown

Anthony.R.Brown

Yea I sort of got that....it's your thread title with the words 'road racing' which makes me think you were referring to pro cycling.
Which by reading your posts isn't the case...but carry on if you choose.Im out.

Thank's for the interest the race goes on! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom