Why Are There So Many Crashes Now! In Road Racing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Anthony.R.Brown

Anthony.R.Brown

The pros have said that there is less respect in the peleton in general as everyone wants to be at the front all the time

Yes I am sure the respect has gone somewhat because Money! is such a big thing nowadays,where as in the past a lot of riders got into Cycling because they loved the Sport!

I note that there were no crash videos on youtube before 2005. Not one. And the number has rocketed since then. Clearly something happened in 2005 to make cycling more dangerous.

sorry but i respectfully dissagree, thats just a presumption, just suppose one person said "ooh i think i will make a crash compilation video, someone else sees it and thinks , i will do one of them, just because you cant find a crash video from pre 2005 doesn't prove anything,

i think thats due to more racing being recorded now than ever, so the compilation video makers have more material available

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
sorry but i respectfully dissagree, thats just a presumption, just suppose one person said "ooh i think i will make a crash compilation video, someone else sees it and thinks , i will do one of them, just because you cant find a crash video from pre 2005 doesn't prove anything,

i think thats due to more racing being recorded now than ever, so the compilation video makers have more material available

You have entirely missed the joke that YouTube did not exist before 2005

Keep up @Ming the Merciless :

I didnt even know that , thick as feck me sometimes:laugh:

OP
OP
Anthony.R.Brown

Anthony.R.Brown

If ever you needed more proof of just how many Crashes there are today ? then take a look at the Tour De France that has just started!
icon_sad.gif

Something must be wrong with today's riders! ?

A.R.B
icon_smile.gif

OP
OP
Anthony.R.Brown

Anthony.R.Brown

Still no excuses! So called modern day Road racing cyclists with all their technology Crashing on average in every race 50% of the time! :sad:

A.R.B :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom