Why do so many people hate cyclists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sazzaa

Like you find jokes about killing cyclists funny?

Why are you here Do you not get enough attention in real life?

Settle down luv, I'm not sure why my posts have hit a nerve with you so much (or why you've completely twisted them beyond recognition), but it's just a forum and I'm just a random on the interweb. Go make yourself a cup of tea or something, and breathe.

What are you claiming I've twisted? You defended jokes about killing cyclists then whined like a child because you saw a picture of a wing mirror getting damaged. Your priorities are deranged.

sazzaa

What are you claiming I've twisted? You defended jokes about killing cyclists then whined like a child because you saw a picture of a wing mirror getting damaged. Your priorities are deranged.

Whined like a child by simply saying "How pathetic."? Have you met any kids, ever? :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 2914591, member: 30090"]With the forearm ime.[/quote]
Nah, not enough flesh there. An old Merc will have your arm off. :eek:

(do not ask me how I know this)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 2914617, member: 1314"]The film made @martint235 buy a ss. Which he still hasn't fixed. I'm going to buy a chain like Dania's and wear it round my hips with a massive padlock because I think it's cool!

View attachment 37639 [/quote]
Did she do her own stunts. JGL did appaz!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
For the record, and avoidance of doubt...

I only forcibly remove the door mirrors of vehicles that

a) are driven by twunts stupid enough to let me catch them
and only after
b) said twunt was previously stupid enough to have brought any part of their vehicle into contact with me.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
2915102 said:
No different from being in a room where several people are in a conference call with other people where you can't hear their contributions.
I'm a lucky, lucky man.

I no longer have to participate in conference calls with people whose opinions, or even the manner in which they are expressed, I find repugnant.

I think it costs me at least £50k pa in salary. Worth every penny. TLH agrees so it must be worth it.

2915114 said:
The problem with this is that said drivers probably never used the door mirrors much anyway.
What about rolling the car over with them inside?

How many times, sheesh.

Prawns, milk, blender, stored somewhere warm then poured in the air vent, the smell makes you gag and blows in the car every time they drive. Never goes away.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
2915114 said:
The problem with this is that said drivers probably never used the door mirrors much anyway.
What about rolling the car over with them inside?
They aren't worth the sweat and, besides, it would involve getting off my bike and they sure ain't worth me doing that.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Look at things from my perspective folks...

How many times, sheesh.
Prawns, milk, blender, stored somewhere warm then poured in the air vent, the smell makes you gag and blows in the car every time they drive. Never goes away.
So, following your logic, you were a selfish mother and should not have had children.

it is positively surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom