Why do you change your avatar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Dayvo said:
Noodley! Out of interest, how long did it take you to design your feet?
I'd like to try something but it would take ages and I don't have that kind of patience, nor the imagination or cleverness, for that matter!
Someone on the old C+ site had an excellent figure on a bike, but, alas, he went awol!

Google ascii art

stevenb

I just change my avatar when I feel like it....much like my desktop wallpaper.

domtyler

Über Member
Code:
                     ______  _____  ___.__.___  ______  
|    |  __  <   |  |  / /  _  
|    `   / __ ___  |    (  <_> )
/_______  (____  / ____|  _/ ____/ 
/     //

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Noodley! Out of interest, how long did it take you to design your feet?

5 minutes - I thought about it due to my new footwear which I have posted about elsewhere on the forum - then a couple more to make a few changes when it was pointed out my original design was two right feet! I did not use the google "whateverit'scalledthingy"...

<<< Here's my new one. I always use my own photos.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Fnaar said:
I like to stick mine up and leave it there for a bit. I dress it up for special occasions. ;)

I changed mine a fair amount because...a certain forum member liked it and commented on it, so I tried to find one she'd really like, then I found the perfect one for the Tea? thread, which seems to be where I mostly hang out these days.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've toyed withthe idea of changing mine, but I can't bring myself to. Maybe if I get a picture I've taken myself of a baby heffalump (not so long to go now, until that might just happen!), I'll put that up.

Top Bottom