Why do you change your avatar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

walker said:
I've jsut changed mine as Bonj was trying to out do me in the saddle height stakes

what do you mean, trying? I DID outdo you, by a country mile! ;)
CIMG0403.jpg

Abitrary

Bonj, does that saddlebag thing not annoyingly rub the back of your thighs?

Dave5N

Über Member
Noodley said:
I only changed mine from Fletch to the pig to wind up bonj in his soapbox thread ;)

But I have been told the pig is cool and I should keep it :smile:

I think Fletch is much much cooler, but I don't want to go upsetting anyone. :tongue: Should I start a poll - Fletch or the pig?

?

Dave5N

Über Member
I don't change mine anymore. I decided to stick with it because for some strange reason it appears to enrage Chuffy most irrationally.

Which is somehow so satisfying.

(I'd like to illustrate how satisfied I am, but I am for the time being eschewing smilies.)

Renard

Dave5N said:
I don't change mine anymore. I decided to stick with it because for some strange reason it appears to enrage Chuffy most irrationally.

(I'd like to illustrate how satisfied I am, but I am for the time being eschewing smilies.)

Who is yours meant to be?

yenrod

Mines an island as I feel like this in life...

Dave5N said:

Oi, Dave. This is what she looks like without all that slap and vaseline on the lense.
Don't fancy yours much....:smile:

1142325-woman-ugly1.jpg

Top Bottom