Why dont Brits know how to behave in a sauna?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Fnaar said:
I think there wass "Sweaty in Sweden", "Have you Finnished yet?" and "Norwegian Wood". :biggrin:

:ohmy:OK I'll get back to you. I knew my limited experience watching "Of Volvos and Vulvas" wouldn't be enough to bring value to this discussion.

Jaded

Fnaar said:
I think there wass "Sweaty in Sweden", "Have you Finnished yet?" and "Norwegian Wood". :biggrin:

Phew!

Throw some water on my rocks, please!

Tetedelacourse said:
:ohmy:OK I'll get back to you. I knew my limited experience watching "Of Volvos and Vulvas" wouldn't be enough to bring value to this discussion.

Someone I know came back from a sauna and said, "I've just spent half an hour with my face six inches from Jane's cervix."

Tetedelacourse

Patrick Stevens said:
Someone I know came back from a sauna and said, "I've just spent half an hour with my face six inches from Jane's cervix."

I'm guessing either she was sitting behind him, or that's one oversized cervix.

Fnaar said:

Fnaar! I imagine you have something like this in mind!

http://www.naturistnet.org/main.php?doc_id=2363

oh, and a title for Denmark; 'Dirty in Denmark' or 'Great (Dane) Expectations', perhaps! :ohmy:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I had sex in a sauna last year in Majorca. It wasn't easy, amazing how sensitive to heat your bits can be, the ladyfriend found the same problem affected her too!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
There was noone else around, and we had locked up so noone else could come in.......

Does that make it any better?

Bigtallfatbloke said:
I think you are all proving my point

Hmmm! Sex in a sauna in a Scandinavian country is as obligatory as drinking whisky in Scotland or Guinness in Ireland! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
And apart from 'knocking one out' (still the :biggrin: smiley) I've done the quadruple: sex with a female from the respective Nordic countries in a sauna (not at the same time :o).

Top Bottom