Why dont Brits know how to behave in a sauna?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Bren

How very middle class, to suggest that the malaise affecting british society is summed up in our inability to observe proper sauna ettiquete.

Unless you have the means to build one in your back garden, I guess you're faced with a stark choice; continue to sauna with the unwashed masses and endure their covered genitals, or miss out on 30 unproductive, uncomfortable minutes of intense sweating.

Bren

Dayvo said:
Erm, I knew someone who had a w@nk over the coals, er, once, erm, a long time ago, er, in Denmark, in 1985! :ohmy:

jesus that's fecking disgusting
everyone in the sauna afterwards would be breathing damp airborne bits of your little swimmers :biggrin:

vomit-smiley-31.gif

I've just been surfing through a load of smilies (hence my post above) and found this one which appears to be a rather worried looking sperm

love-smiley-039.gif

I reckon it's one of Dayvo's. He knows his fate - he's going to be fried on hot coals! Yikes!!

simoncc

How should Brits behave in a sauna? I hope we aren't straying away from celebrating diversity and into the fuddy-duddy world of etiquette.

walker

A sauna I used to go to years ago used to have this big fat jamaican dudes who would consistantly put olbis oil on the coals, It used to sting my eyes, they would always ask first, I'd say no thanks but they still went ahead and did it the twats

bonj2

Big Bren said:
How very middle class, to suggest that the malaise affecting british society is summed up in our inability to observe proper sauna ettiquete.

Unless you have the means to build one in your back garden, I guess you're faced with a stark choice; continue to sauna with the unwashed masses and endure their covered genitals, or miss out on 30 unproductive, uncomfortable minutes of intense sweating.

Bren

you stay in there for 30 minutes at once :ohmy::biggrin::eek:

bonj2

it's ridiculous, and probably unhealthy, to treat it like an endurance contest. It should be relaxing, and about enjoyment, not about 'how long you can do'.

Tetedelacourse

Kirstie said:
jesus that's fecking disgusting
everyone in the sauna afterwards would be breathing damp airborne bits of your little swimmers :ohmy:

LOL.

I can't stop laughing at the thought of some unsuspecting scandinavians walking into a sauna and sitting in a particle cloud of Dayvo's jizz.

Top Bottom