Why dont Brits know how to behave in a sauna?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Dayvo said:
As long as they (girls, that is; God forbid if it/any/some should find its way up a bloke's crack :biggrin::cry:) remain unfertilised! :biggrin:

:laugh:ending myself.:ohmy:

pw2389

bonj said:
it's ridiculous, and probably unhealthy, to treat it like an endurance contest. It should be relaxing, and about enjoyment, not about 'how long you can do'.

Well, that's enough about your attitude to sex. What about people staying in saunas for protracted lengths of time?

Dayvo said:
I see, so they're the kind of films you watch, eh Kirstie! Never seen one myself, but I've heard Scandinavian ones are pretty hot; esp. the one with the English bloke making an unknown appearance on a Danish Favourite Video clip! :ohmy:

No I only saw a clip from one. It featured a xena warrior princess-like character giving a BJ to an evil military general type who had gigantic genitalia, to the point at which his testicles exploded. The special effects were straight out of bad taste. When you've seen one you've probably seen them all I guess.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Kirstie said:
No I only saw a clip from one. It featured a xena warrior princess-like character giving a BJ to an evil military general type who had gigantic genitalia, to the point at which his testicles exploded. The special effects were straight out of bad taste. When you've seen one you've probably seen them all I guess.
But doesn't everyone... oh never mind! ...Doctor!:ohmy:

Kirstie said:

So, there's not much variation in the exploding testicles scenes then, Kirstie? :ohmy:

Top Bottom