Why don't vampires...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
trustysteed said:
not if you steal the water from the church font.

I was thinking of a slightly larger source..... would a single priest blessing a reservoir count as "Holy water", then I could just hook up the mains (but of course still charge the premium rate)

Cunobelin said:
would a single priest blessing a reservoir count as "Holy water", then I could just hook up the mains (but of course still charge the premium rate)

going back to the OP, i guess this would give you more bang to your buck! :blush:

Trillian

JamesAC said:
(I once read of a Western gun-slinger who was so quick on the draw that his last bullet hit the target before the first one!!)

sorry, how would that work?

that would be like setting cars off down a deserted motorway, each car the same driving at top speed at slight intervals

they would get there in the order you set them off

a bullet from a gun is not going to overtake the previous bullet from the same gun surely.

Andy in Sig said:
Unless he fired the first one on a high trajectory through the air and the second one directly at the baddy.

Brilliant another way to use "Holy Water"......Two clerics with full bladders?

walker

Cunobelin said:
Back on topic...

On the subject of Garlic..

Do you have to use whole cloves, or could a liquidised or condensed form be used?

I'm thinking of patenting a fire system with optional "extract of garlic" added to the water. a more executive version would contain "Holy Water with garlic extract" (but would obviously cost more - Clergy don't seem to last long and the insurance costs are high)

Try dodging that!

I'm not sure but I keep lazy garlic inthe fridge so if it ever happens I'll just throw the jar at him/her, I can at least knock them unconcious:biggrin:

papercorn2000

Tetedelacourse said:
I think he meant the last bullet hit the target before the first bang was heard. But that's what I think, what did HE think?

How would you know which bullet struck first? It's not as if you could keep a close eye on it!

papercorn2000 said:
But a vampire with its lightning reactions would dodge it. Maybe the garlic works at a distance.

But even the fastest Vampire couldn't evade all the output from a sprinkler system - hence my design!

Abitrary

Mac66 said:
go bang.Or is their unbangyness a hitherto undisclosed power?I ask simply because vampires can dodge bullets because they can move so quickly. They must be travelling faster than a bullet. Guns go bang because the bullet travels faster than the speed of sound. Silencers work on the principle of slowing the bullet velocity to below the speed of sound - hence no sonic boom.Sooo.. have vampires got built in silencers? I haven't seen a film or read a book fiction/non-fiction that covers this important topic.

I've always found vampires a bit neurotic for my liking.

Mirrors? Get used to it you ghoul. Daylight? Get a proper job. Garlic? What.. you a northener or something so-called Dracula?

Top Bottom