Why don't vampires...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

papercorn2000 said:
Their self healing powers work on their clothes too. That's why they always look so dapper.
It must be a pain for she-vampires always having to dress in leather with high heels, on the other hand they never have "What will I wear?" days 'cos the answer is always S&M dominatrix!

I think you mean "What will I wear" nights.

OP
OP
Mac66

Mac66

:evil: OOOHHHH. Female vampires

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Mac66 said:
Thanks TS yes a I have just researched how a silencer works and it basically lowers the pressure of the air behind the bullet preventing the pop

However also found...that a bullet that travels at supersonic speeds cannot be silenced because the bullet creates its own little sonic boom as it travels. Many high-powered loads travel at supersonic speeds. The silencer can remove the "uncorking" sound, but not the sound of the bullet's flight.

So if a vampire can side step a supersonic bullet, they should go bang as well beacuase they create their own sonic boom. Well maybe more of a sonic pop.

How can you have a little sonic boom. I would have thought that by definition a boom has to be biggish. I bet a big sonic boom would upset vampires. That's why they never bought coffins in the concorde flight path.

papercorn2000

Tetedelacourse said:
Can we clear up once and for all, do vampires have superhuman strength?

I don't think so, but they do have fast reactions and so are really good sword fighters and stuff.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
papercorn2000 said:
I don't think so, but they do have fast reactions and so are really good sword fighters and stuff.

I don't care, I'm still thinking about the female vampires.:evil:

*lost in somewhat dangerous reverie*

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Ooooh:tongue:. Thanks for that, I'll check that when I get home!

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
What a load of old piffle! The truth? It is a well known fact that vampires change into bats and vice versa but did you know that they are also related to the oozlum bird? If you don't know, the oozlum bird is capable of flying around in ever decreasing circles before disappearing up its own ar5ehole. Vampires take steroids to enhance this peculiar property of the oozlum. When the gun is fired, the vampire senses this and transforms to an 'turbo-charged oozlum' disappearing up its own ar5ehole and instantly reversing the process. This is so quick that it cannot be seen by either the naked eye nor the fastest of high speed cameras.

Top Bottom