Why don't vampires...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Grandad Igor simply reversed his name. Have I inherited any of his skills? Well, out cycling, I have been known to turn into a supermarket car park!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
TheDoctor said:
I don't care, I'm still thinking about the female vampires.:wacko:

*lost in somewhat dangerous reverie*
Fenella Fielding in Carry On Screaming :evil:
ffi2.jpg

also seen as 'Jill' in Profiler.

Back on topic...

On the subject of Garlic..

Do you have to use whole cloves, or could a liquidised or condensed form be used?

I'm thinking of patenting a fire system with optional "extract of garlic" added to the water. a more executive version would contain "Holy Water with garlic extract" (but would obviously cost more - Clergy don't seem to last long and the insurance costs are high)

Try dodging that!

Tetedelacourse

Cunobelin said:
Back on topic...

On the subject of Garlic..

Do you have to use whole cloves, or could a liquidised or condensed form be used?

I'm thinking of patenting a fire system with optional "extract of garlic" added to the water. a more executive version would contain "Holy Water with garlic extract" (but would obviously cost more - Clergy don't seem to last long and the insurance costs are high)

Try dodging that!

Well, in The Lost Boys a bath full of holy water with garlic cloves floating in it was enough to dispose of one of them. They also filled water pistols from it and that seemed to have an acid-type effect.

There aren't many drawbacks to being a vampire really are there? If you could handle not seeing a sunrise or sunset (or sun) any more you're laughing.

papercorn2000

Tetedelacourse said:
Well, in The Lost Boys a bath full of holy water with garlic cloves floating in it was enough to dispose of one of them. They also filled water pistols from it and that seemed to have an acid-type effect.

There aren't many drawbacks to being a vampire really are there? If you could handle not seeing a sunrise or sunset (or sun) any more you're laughing.

Heck, with most students, you couldn't tell the difference (except that they live on cheap lager instead of blood and they don't usually sleep in coffins and they are scruffy and they don't have a magnetic sexual allure and they can't turn into bats) so I'm talking bollox really. Still better than working.

Top Bottom