Why you shouldn't slap cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rouge79

I love the excuse he was using his hand as a buffer.

Someone needs to explain to him about all the tiny fragile bones in your hand and wrist.

*Lock the rear wheel and skid into the car and let your big bones take the impact. *do not try this at home

Isn't all this car slapping a sign of a repressed Morris dancer?
Oi! there is no such thing as a 'repressed Morris dancer' we are all loud and proud
aemo_morris.gif
aemo_morris.gif
aemo_morris.gif
aemo_morris.gif
aemo_morris.gif
aemo_morris.gif
aemo_morris.gif
aemo_squeezeyellow2.gif

Attachments

• aemo_morris.gif
    aemo_morris.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 34
  • aemo_morris.gif
    aemo_morris.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 44
  • aemo_morris.gif
    aemo_morris.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 34
  • aemo_morris.gif
    aemo_morris.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 40
  • aemo_morris.gif
    aemo_morris.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 41
  • aemo_morris.gif
    aemo_morris.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 39

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I've got absolutely no problem with someone slapping a car that is too close, but you should really only do it if you can stay upright and in control throughout!

The driver was a selfish nob, but the cyclist needs to up his skills if he wants to do that sort of thing, else more injuries will occur.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I thought it was the sound of everyone laughing at him!
But it could be some sort of warning alarm, a but like an Airzound, but much, much worse!
I think the noise is edited in later to cover up the swearing / personal details. Scared the crap out of me the first time I watched it.

I like the constant refrain of "It's all on video, I've got you". Says it all, really.

Was that a 999 call he was making? I sincerely hope not.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I had cause to rap my knuckles on the rear pillars of a VW Golf which started edging into the "cycle lane" at the side of a queue of traffic, to alert her to my presence.

The attempt to whack the BMW in this video was after the event, and his hands should have been far better employed braking or moving temporarily to the left.

Top Bottom