Why you shouldn't slap cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
What a tool. The Kak goes no where near him. And whys he riding in the gutter? It's twunts like him that give cyclists a bad name.

outlash

also available in orange

Cold

Just had a look at some of his other videos and this one made me laugh how he nearly hits a pedestrian even though you can see him crossing the road from a fair distance away.
He seems to have a lot of incidents while cycling.

PK99

Legendary Member
Just had a look at some of his other videos and this one made me laugh how he nearly hits a pedestrian even though you can see him crossing the road from a fair distance away.
He seems to have a lot of incidents while cycling.

AND, given that he crosses a give way line, the HWC rule wrt giving way to pedestrians already crossing the road applies - his near head on collision with another cyclist later in the vid you link is another example of his poor riding.

Brandane

Legendary Member
This guy is unbelievable. He obviously goes out looking for trouble on his bike, and deliberately gets himself into conflict situations with other road users. Not content with that, he is then stupid enough to post the evidence on the internet. Does he really believe he is in the right, or is he a wind-up merchant? Maybe a compensation chaser? Whatever he is, he is a complete and utter nobber. Someone will knock some sense into him, it's just a matter of time.

Tom B

Guru
I have to say the only time I have slapped a car was once to let a taxi driver know he was reversing into me and once to let someone know that i was there as she tried to undertake a right turner.

In hindsight with the latter I should never have been there and the only reason I was there was because I had overshop my stopping place being new to clip in shoes and not being able to get my feet out.

ukbabz

Veteran

AndyRM

XOXO
From his videos, it looks like he had some early incidents when coming back to cycling and has decided to go off the deep end as a raging bellend cam-warrior.

Reminds me of someone...

Top Bottom