Whyte or Boardman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member

I do not like the colour. It is ok I have just purchased it in Grey Matt from Tiso LTD
Enjoy the ride.

FWIW, Tiso are a well respected outdoors/mountaineering supplier in Scotland, they've been round as long as I know (I'm 46yo). I think they integrated with a Stirling bike shop about 10 years back and eventually bought them out.

OP
OP
B

bkulacs0410

Enjoy the ride.

FWIW, Tiso are a well respected outdoors/mountaineering supplier in Scotland, they've been round as long as I know (I'm 46yo). I think they integrated with a Stirling bike shop about 10 years back and eventually bought them out.
Thank you for your words, it makes me feel relieved because out of 3 retailers that actually ship one is Tiso and the other one did not give me any trust whether it will be shipped any soon and the third one mentioned that the bikes will be shipped in 73 days so I immediately skipped that. Hopefully Tiso will take care of the order ASAP :-)

Thank you for your words, it makes me feel relieved because out of 3 retailers that actually ship one is Tiso and the other one did not give me any trust whether it will be shipped any soon and the third one mentioned that the bikes will be shipped in 73 days so I immediately skipped that. Hopefully Tiso will take care of the order ASAP :-)
Sure it will be ok. Great choice, great bikes. Exciting times:okay:

olmosteel

Had a CX Boardman for years, 20,000 miles and still going well. Lots of upgrades f course, 105 crank set, BB, wheels, handlebars etc looking forward to the next few 10's thousand before the inevitable electric bike.

Drago

Legendary Member
A Boardman says youre careful with you pennies. The same effect as driving a Dacia

The Whyte says you want no nonsense performance, so ride a bike designed in the UK with UK conditions in mind. In car terms its perhaps a Range Rover sport.

No Dacia driver in the history of humanity ever impressed a chick when he told them what car they drive.

contadino

Veteran

I've been trying to track down a Whyte Gosford for a test run for a few weeks. Nothing hereabouts to test or buy, so you've been lucky. Enjoy and let us know how you get on.

Top Bottom