Wickford/Basildon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leescfc79

Über Member
For some reason never got a notification for this so only just seen it, Saturdays mornings are good for me, can do most just not this weekend!

Toeclip

Guru
That funny I`ve just notice this post, there be no cycling for me for some months yet, after my accident I had in Sept.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Anyone out tomorrow for a ride

Fully intend to be out quite early, but I am still suffering pleurisy so it will be slow and not very far - probably not more than 5 miles before walking the dogs for a mile or so - if my lungs can stand it.
Fed up not riding enough.

Ian193

Über Member
Only did 5 miles nearly got taken out by a car TWICE so thought I'd be better off not going too far

Diggs

Veteran
Sorry guys, only spotted this too. Was mainly fettling the new addition. Might be worth a new local thread we all subscribe too now there's more light and warmth.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Just seen this, hope you had a good one Ian. Dave, hope the five miles was progress.
No not really! Got about a mile and half in and then couldn't breathe! Had to walk home after I had spent half an hour just sat at the roadside.

Guess I am not recovered enough yet :banghead:

OP
OP
Rafferty

Rafferty

No not really! Got about a mile and half in and then couldn't breathe! Had to walk home after I had spent half an hour just sat at the roadside.

Guess I am not recovered enough yet :banghead:
My wife tried to do too much after having pleurisy and ended up in the cardiac ward having collapsed whilst driving her car. She managed to pull over and call an ambulance. Be careful, your health is your most valuable asset.

Top Bottom