Wide Toe Box Shoe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Sidi mega are wide fitting

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Avoid Shimano shoes if you have broad feet!

I made the mistake of buying a pair despite warnings that they tend to be a narrow fit. 20 miles of riding left my left foot numb for a week. (It is slightly wider than my right foot. I just about got away with the right, though I think that would have suffered too on a longer ride.)

When trying on shoes, don't forget that your feet will probably swell slightly as you ride, especially on long, hot rides. Also remember that you will probably wear thicker socks in the winter.

Cycleops

Legendary Member

videoman

Guru
I have a very wide left foot and struggle with all types of footwear and find these Shimano shoes are the only ones wide enough to fit my feet and I think I have tried most on the market.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Giro are quite good for broad feet but still go next up.
Im a 43 and a 44 fits very well with wiggle room.
Also i find Northwave very good but again go up a size.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Giro are quite good for broad feet but still go next up.
Im a 43 and a 44 fits very well with wiggle room.
Also i find Northwave very good but again go up a size.
I had to go 2 sizes up on my giros , fitted ok width but too big and i had to sell them as the long tongue annoyed the fark out of me :sad:

Has anyone any experience of shimano M089 wide fit ones? tempted to get some for x mas .

vickster

Legendary Member
I had to go 2 sizes up on my giros , fitted ok width but too big and i had to sell them as the long tongue annoyed the fark out of me :sad:

Has anyone any experience of shimano M089 wide fit ones? tempted to get some for x mas .
Shimano wide aren't very wide

Top Bottom