Wide Toe Box Shoe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sold my giros for £25 so put the balance towards some btwin 500s, popped into decathlon mini shop in asda and they had some in .
I did get some on CC but they a small 42 so went for a 43 , seem ok .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Perhaps it would help to mention an actual foot size! :okay:

My left foot got badly pinched by a (EU size 46, US size 11.2) Shimano SH-M181N mountain bike SPD shoe which was plenty long enough for the foot. That foot with a thin sock on is 10.5 cms wide at its widest point from the base of the big toe straight across the foot.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Well my search for a mythical shoe that is comfy continues, my old shoes have been discontinued so i cant get them so i thought as the new same brand shoes have the same size insole and felt ok in store they would be ok but 2 weeks later and im still getting a bit of numb toe , tried moving the cleats back , the only thing i havent tried is changing the insoles which are pretty thin at 2mm for some 1 mm insoles i have seen on google :sad:

U

User6179

Perhaps it would help to mention an actual foot size! :okay:

My left foot got badly pinched by a (EU size 46, US size 11.2) Shimano SH-M181N mountain bike SPD shoe which was plenty long enough for the foot. That foot with a thin sock on is 10.5 cms wide at its widest point from the base of the big toe straight across the foot.

What size are your feet ? I am UK 9.5 but wear Shimano size 46 in the winter with thick socks, they are in reality about a size 10

Top Bottom