Wife wants Orange Leather Sofas ! - what should I do ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Do you want to borrow my psychedelic crocheted blanket? It is there, on the sofa.
:wacko:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It could be worse it could be purple

View attachment 423650

Just get a doorbell that plays the theme tune to the Adams family if you buy them.
@Crackle I know oyu think I'm a dozy old bat, which I am (old, not dozy :laugh:)
but i like that colour, no the style, though ... at least I redeem myself a bit there lol
Bright sofa looks cool against dark blue wall, nicely teamed with various vivid tartan feather cushions.
:stop: you unsettle the cat!

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The Chief Executive of Interior Design in my house says it's better to go with a neutral colour for couches then accessorise with colours - ie cushions, curtains etc. This way you can change the look of the room dramatically over the lifetime of the couches.

I don't know, I'm just a man, this is her stuff.

vickster

Legendary Member
I assume it’s being given away for free in which case, maybe give it a trial period... unless it featured on a DFS ad in which case serious further thought should be given!

lazyfatgit

Fashion fads come and go. Get something that you both like and can live with for a while.

I generally go with the flow on interior stuff but if there's something that I really don't fancy then mrs lfg won't force the issue. Likewise I'm happy to compromise on stuff where I have instigated a change.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Bought it yet? ...we'll need a photo.

Top Bottom