Wiggins down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
8 police cars? :huh:
GWS wiggo.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Jesus. Hope it isn't too bad. Looking forward to being told how he should have used 'prior planning' or that people get flattened by white vans in Thailand all the time and just shrug it off.

tigger

Über Member
Get well soon indeed. Broken ribs take about 6 weeks to heal I think and are very painful. Lets hope its nothing too serious and doesn't effect his training too mich. Trying to see a positive side, this will put cyclist safety right at the fore again given his profile. Brad was due on the Chris Evans breakfast show in the morning and the papers will be all over this anyway.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Another job for Russell Jones & Walker.

D

Deleted member 26715

Broken ribs take about 6 weeks to heal I think and are very painful.
Very painful once broke 3 ribs after coming off my motorbike when somebody had dropped a load of sand on a junction. It was so bad I couldn't hold my breath long enough for the guy to get a good x-ray, wasn't until a week later they could confirm it.

Alan...

Davehateshills

Did a 45 mile ride today and had 3 cars pull out on me. All 3 saw me and must have thought they could get out because i was a 'slow' cyclist. (I am slow, but not that slow) I hope this makes a few drivers more aware of the risk that their actions pose to us all.

Oh, get well and back in training soon! You have a race in Italy to win next year!

Top Bottom