Wiggle bike return..lost in the post apparently! Further Update 😢Further update to my further update😁

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSK

Regarding my wrong size pump. Have you tried to contact Amazon. Brilliant - NOT.

I'd have to disagree, I buy an return a bit on Amazon but, I have never found the returns process or chat/call to be anything but slick with a serious customer focus.

You need to go to help, then more help or something and then chat/call now. Then the bots asks a few questions, I just put issue not listed, need to chat to assistant, then I'm into chat.

Thanks for that info DSK. I will give that a try. They picked up my return next day but it still shows on the tracking as "Picked up and on it's way to us".

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Well this just gets better! After finding my bike hidden away in the warehouse on Monday ,the bike was supposed to be dispatched immediately, with the tracking still saying that the bike was in Preston I rang up again today to ask where it is, the answer, they don't know it's no longer in the warehouse but they have no idea where it is. Probably stolen in my opinion. They inform me that wiggle need now to submit a claim and this must be done within 30 days.
Am I wrong to expect that Wiggle are duty bound to refund me now, bearing in mind this is their courier?

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Wiggle should definitely refund you now. You have proof that Parcel Force have it. That alone should be enough to qualify refunding you rather than inconveniencing you further by forcing you to wait and dragging you along while they pursue the issue with the courier.

Sorry to hear of your woes Kbrook. Unbelievable really. On a happier note, thanks to DSK I now have my refund from Amazon. I just followed his method and Bingo it worked, PLUS they gave me £10 om top of my refund for the long wait. If we ever meet in a bar DSK the drinks are on me!

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Having kicked up such a fuss about this across various platforms, Wiggle have today agreed to refund me. I have contacted Parcel Force to see what they are doing about this Parcel going missing, surely they can not allow the disappearance of a £1200 bike to go uninvestigated.
Many thanks for all the help.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Having kicked up such a fuss about this across various platforms, Wiggle have today agreed to refund me. I have contacted Parcel Force to see what they are doing about this Parcel going missing, surely they can not allow the disappearance of a £1200 bike to go uninvestigated.
Many thanks for all the help.
Glad this is all sorted now. Any good will gesture from them??

I wouldn't bother with parcel force - that big is Wiggle's problem :smile:

D

Deleted member 26715

I wouldn't bother with parcel force - that big is Wiggle's problem :smile:
Exactly!

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Why it has nothing to do with you, where is your contract with PF?
Why it has nothing to do with you, where is your contract with PF?
Call me old fashioned but I don't like the idea of somebody getting away with theft, plus if it has been stolen it has caused me stress I didn't need so it is something to do with me. Things shouldn't be allowed to disappear without trace which is why I can't see any problem with asking ParcelForce to investigate.

Reactions: C R

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Call me old fashioned but I don't like the idea of somebody getting away with theft, plus if it has been stolen it has caused me stress I didn't need so it is something to do with me. Things shouldn't be allowed to disappear without trace which is why I can't see any problem with asking ParcelForce to investigate.

What phaeton means to say is that chasing PF should be Wiggle's job as they are the contract holders. Whether or not PF finds the bike or not is not your concern. You played your part by providing tracking details and wiggle need to chase it up. No need for further involvement from you.

You got your refund. Time to look for more bikes at other retailers.

At the same time. You are an 3rd party customer. Nobody important. They aren't legally obligated to give you any information or updates on the case

D

Deleted member 26715

You got your refund. Time to look for more bikes at other retailers
Exactly!
All that's going to happen if you pursue it is you're going to get more stressed, although I 100% agree with you they shouldn't get away with it, put it behind you & move on.

Top Bottom