Wiggle - getting slow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DrJones

My order of various camelbak bottles and spares was processed yesterday, same day as ordered. A previous order of some inner tubes and Ultraflate kit took 10 days to be processed. All seems a bit inconsistent.

ChristinaJL

I placed an order with wiggle today at noon, got the dispatch email at 14:58 - yay!! ;) I did choose priority dispatch as the order contains new pedals for me, which are desparately needed asap. :evil:

Svendo

Guru
mr Mag00 said:
order tuesday arrived today. 2 orders to make most of vouchers, however, only one bag of sweets i am supposed to be a gold client FFS *huff*!

Orders all quick, but not had haribo for AGES. *huff* *huff*!

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Svendo said:
Orders all quick, but not had haribo for AGES. *huff* *huff*!

Yup, whats that all about?! - I bought a pair of gloves and received a bag of Harribo, Bought a bike and received no sweets at all! :evil:

Mike!

Guru
Quick here too, ordered some Cool Stop pads on Monday on the free delivery and they arrived yesterday (Wednesday). Got the free recovery drink too which i'll save for my 60 mile charity ride in August!

Manonabike

Über Member
Yes, I think they are getting slow. I ordered something on Wend morning and still has not arrived. Other times it would have been delivered by Thursday or even Friday. Hopefully it comes here by Monday.

The other thing with Wiggle, they are most of the time low in stock or out of stock so I normally end up buying from CRC.

Top Bottom