Wiggle - getting slow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

banger

Veteran
Glad to hear Im not the only one experiencing delivery delays
Ordered a saddle from CRC 3 weeks ago dispatched next day arrived 2 weeks later ROI in a royal mail plastic bag containing a box which clearly had tyre tracks across it (looked like fork lift tyre)saddle completly distroyed.
photographed it emailed pics to crc they told me to bin it and they would dispatch replacment same daythat was last monday still no sign of it yet.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
To change the subject slightly, and as a reply to banger's comment - I just received an expensive saddle from Evans cycles and it was put in a plastic bag with absolutely no protection at all - just the saddle in a plastic bag.

Luckily it had no damage but it could have easily have been damaged - what are these big companies like Evans thinking when they pack expensive items like this?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
tundragumski said:
To change the subject slightly, and as a reply to banger's comment - I just received an expensive saddle from Evans cycles and it was put in a plastic bag with absolutely no protection at all - just the saddle in a plastic bag.

Luckily it had no damage but it could have easily have been damaged - what are these big companies like Evans thinking when they pack expensive items like this?

Yon spotty youth who packed it couldn't give stuff whether it arrives safely or not. Whatever happens, he gets his statutory minimum wage.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
amnesia said:
Got them today...

...unfortunately they sent the wrong item :biggrin:

Ordered and paid for the dhb bib shorts, received the non bib ones... oh well, you can't get it right all the time. I have had lots of excellent service from Wiggle so I am sure they'll sort it quickly.

I did want to go for a nice long ride on Saturday in them though :ohmy:

All sorted - correct ones arrived today (after being on back order).

Will definitely order from them again, despite minor problems this time...

rothair

Just taken delivery of some products - ordered Monday - delivered today! No bad for a bank holiday week. Prefer CRC who have always been excellent - but they did not have what I was after

navrat_biker

I order my kit from wiggle and i too have waited as long as a week to get my order.

Not good service at times.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
I thought I'd give them another go and take avantage of the 'tour of wiggle' special offer - ordered a seatpost a week ago when they were on offer so made a good saving, but a week on and still not even processed!

The wiggle service is definitely not what it was 6 months ago.

Svendo

Guru
I ordered a seat post and front derailleur at 16.29, order processed email sent 19.12

They must be reading this thread and sorting it, or maybe I'm just special :biggrin:.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
I've been waiting more than 2 weeks for my order that was expected 2-7 days; and still not processed. I've already sent my business to CRC and Parker and I'll probably not order from Wiggle again unless it's a mega cheap offer. Wouldn't use them for everyday products after my recent experineces.

After getting messed around with my original tyre order. I ordered an alternative at about 20:00, it was processed next a day at 18:30 and delivery took two days. Just as fast as ever. It seems wiggle/ crc/ probikekit are all the same if an item is in stock the turnaround is 2-3 days. I usually shop these three to get the best price as I find them pretty dependable.

Svendo

Guru
Svendo said:
I ordered a seat post and front derailleur at 16.29, order processed email sent 19.12

They must be reading this thread and sorting it, or maybe I'm just special :biggrin:.

Stuff arrived Saturday morning, collected from sorting office on Monday (I was at work). Seems if it's there it's quick, but others experience is varying.

Top Bottom