Wiggle - getting slow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrasB

Veteran
I'm starting to get fed up with wiggle on speed, if it's in stock it seems to be fine, however I've now got 5 items on back order from well over a 3 weeks ago where the expected delivery was 2-7 days :S.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
My 'in stock' order was processed 7 days after being placed but still hasn't arrived yet.

Sounds like there are some problems are Wiggle HQ!

Sambu

Well i ordered some much needed brake pads on sunday so it looks as though i may need to go and buy some anyway.

djb1971

Legendary Member
I placed another order at the weekend. So with it being a bank holiday starting from today it's still not processed. Normally this would have been posted out today.

I'm timing it Wiggle! last chance!

I've just checked my account and looked at how much they've had off me in the past 12 months, it'll definitely be their loss:angry:

However if the wife sees my account, it'll be my loss:evil:

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Well, I just placed a new order and it was processed the following day - seems to be inconsistant at the moment.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I ordered a track pump on 24 April. The money has been taken but it still hasn't been processed yet.

Beaker39

It's when they say it is in stock and then you order it and then it stays in "processing" for a week and then it goes on back order and then and then and then.....

That really pigs me off :sad:

djb1971

Legendary Member
One arrived today, one wasn't even being processed until this morning when I chased it then it suddenly was being prepared and they've not touched another!!

I emailed and asked what is going on but I just got a reply stating that the order was being done!! I'm waiting days for stuff so ordered from CRC yesterday afternoon and it'll be here tomorrow morning.

I'd use one of the lbs but they either haven't got the stock in or don't bother returning calls, last time it took 4 days to ring back and tell me which model of bike they had in the shop in front of the counter!!! In the meantime I'd gone somewhere else and was riding a new bike. Don't any of these companies want money ?

Noodley

Not looking good is it? Still no sight of my order and the website is refusing to recognise my password despite me resetting it, so I cannot access my account to see if it has been processed....

...sorry wiggle, another customer lost. I never use them much now anyway, and I am in no hurry for this particular order but there are times when I am...I tend to use my LBS now but they can't keep everything on stock.

Top Bottom