Wiggle - getting slow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrasB

Veteran
Cancelled a wiggle order yesterday after waiting 1 week for items that are in stock on the site. This is after paying for quick delivery.. ironically I've just received the items from CRC, though the trigger for my order cancel was that CRC had just got them in stock, at a lower price with free shipping 24h after ordering.

Jmetz

I was intending to post a thread regarding the slow/sluggish response from wiggle.

I had heard everyone rave about it being good on price etc. Ordered two bike locks and two pannier racks on Monday, all of which had ample stocks... however up until this morning my order hadnt even been processed.

I did however send an e-mail yesterday afternoon enquiring as to why it was being such a slow process and when the order would be dispatched.

I was informed that wiggle had a backlog... Any how, this morning my items were processed and dispatched via City Link..

Whether my email was what caused this i will never know :biggrin:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The wiggle offer on at the minute is bound to add to the backlog they are claiming too!

The Tour of Wiggle offer, different category with at least 20% off each day for 30 days. Looks a decent offer, if anything good comes up ill not hesitate to make a purchase, if it takes a while to come im in no rush. Might buy some bib shorts today, at least they have customer reviews unlike decathlon (where i was going to go and buy some at the weekend)! I bought a 105 brake from wiggle like 3 weeks ago, came within 2 days.

jay clock

Massive member
I ordered a chain on SUnday last week. CHose free delivery but it still took till Friday to arrive. In the past they were much quicker. Just ordered some Bodyglide and will see how that fares....

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
My initial order was placed on 24 April and supposedly despatched last Friday. The tracking number doesn't exist with city link. So still waiting.

djb1971

Legendary Member
I've got one outstanding order 'not being processed' from Wiggle then that's it until they sort their delivery out!

I emailed them last week and asked what the problem was and they told me to pay £3.99 for priority, to which I replied that I had already tried that with no joy and I buy from them because they've always given a good service even though I can get cheaper elsewhere. Now the service is getting poor I will go elsewhere.

Strangely that order was processed instantly but still took 7 days.

Other online suppliers I use I get FREE delivery in a couple of days on stock items, an example: Merlin-payed for a jacket at 8.00pm last night it was processed this morning and will be delivered recorded tomorrow. I also got it cheaper than Wiggle. They had a lot of money from me which is now being distributed between other suppliers.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
amnesia said:
I ordered some on Thursday - I guess they're only a couple of days away ;)

Got them today...

...unfortunately they sent the wrong item ;)

Ordered and paid for the dhb bib shorts, received the non bib ones... oh well, you can't get it right all the time. I have had lots of excellent service from Wiggle so I am sure they'll sort it quickly.

I did want to go for a nice long ride on Saturday in them though :biggrin:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Overseas customers seem to be getting faster delivery than in the UK now! See this thread from Crazyguyonabike. It started a while ago but there are some very recent posts.

Top Bottom