crc or wiggle?

• crc

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • wiggle

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • don't mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bonj2

i've sent stuff back to CRC before just 'cos i don't like it and they've not charged me anything. same to wiggle. They obviously like me, I must be a better customer than you :thumbsup:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I've used both, but had exceptional customer service from CRC in sorting out a problem with an order back in the spring. Sorted out the issue, kept me updated and sent me replacement goods well in excess of the value of the original order as an apology.

Guess who gets my business 99.99% of the time now ? (the 0.01% is only usually when they don;t have what I'm after !)

on the road

Über Member
I've use both and not had many problems. I already get a 5% discount from Wiggle for spending more then £100 in the last 12 months, but I tend to be leaning to CRC because Wiggle seem to be slipping with their free postage, it used to take 24 hours to arrive but now it takes 2 or 3 days, while with CRC's free postage it still takes 24 hours to arrive, I've never had to wait more then a day for anything to arrive from CRC.

fuzzy29

I will always look at both sites for anything I want. It is very rare that either one or the other doesn't stock the item. I do find that CRC can be a little bit cheaper, and their delivery is first class, but Wiggle do more road bike stuff and their delivery is equally good.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Well that's just shite. I ordered some grips from wiggle at 9:19am yesterday morning and was half expecting them to be here today, but they're not - and I look on their website the order is saying ' not yet processed' !
So I clicked cancel. Sod them, I'll get them from somewhere else. They haven't even bothered to post them, even though they've got them in stock. They had over 8 hours yesterday (assuming 5:30pm postage deadline for next day) to post them and couldn't manage it, chain reaction can manage it in one and a half. Wiggle are definitely slipping. Maybe they've just got more popular and haven't taken on any more staff?

Nearly always CRC due to cheaper than most and always a blisteringly fast delivery!

Recently used Wiggle for the first time in ages and ended up with a delivery palaver similar to cunobelin's.

I think Wiggle have changed courier's recently to citylink as I'm sure other deliveries previously have been with Parcelforce.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Kirstie said:
No to wiggle because of fears over card security
Yes to CRC because of the awesome service
If CRC doesn't do it I'll find a smaller retailer who does.

i use paypal with them now, so not a worry.

Top Bottom