Wiggle Wahoo Kickr Free Zwift Offer does not exist!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maccycle

Hi
Has anyone suffered the free month with zwift doesn't exist problem please? I bought a Kickr Smart digital snap trainer for the winter months and was offered as part of the deal a free month of Zwift.

I tried a few times to find the code for this and was told twice by the wiggle customer team that I just had to log in and add my wahoo product ID to get the free month. With no success I then went to the wahoo customer service team and found out the offer had stopped (not the day before but three full months before!).

So I contacted Wiggle again and told them the story - they said they would get back in touch and that someone would be in touch within 24 hours. Lo and behold (and a week later, 3 chats with customer services later) still no contact from the marketing department.

In the meantime they took the kickr snap website deal down and adjusted the kickr deal to no longer reflect the free month of Zwift.

Now at £8 a month it's not much but the principle counts that when you are offered something then it is a part of the purchase regardless of whether you take the offer up or not.

I like fair play and most people do. What are they teaching their team members at wiggle by doing this? Are they an honest company if they would rather avoid the truth? Can they be trusted on a warranty claim or return of faulty goods. How do you get in touch with them when something goes wrong?

Has anyone else suffered poor service from Wiggle? I would like to know as I will be taking this forward to the advertising standards agency and the ombudsman responsible for customer service in the british market (used to be the office of fair trading).

Please let me know if you have by adding to the thread and I will lodge a complaint on behalf of anyone who has suffered delays, bad service or unavailable special offers??

Regards
Owen

Top Bottom