Wiggle Website

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Anybody got problems with their website not running correctly???

RWright

Guru
I was there last night and could not find any helmets on the site using the site search.

sean8997

MEKK Poggio 3.5 & Merida Cyclocross 3
Yeah, having trouble with the basket, trying to buy a few items but the basket keeps emptying

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I used it last night and then again today, (forgot something!), but all was fine in my platinum coated wiggly world :becool:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I dunno - I always go straight to the women's swimwear pages because I'm in love with the blonde Bosnian lady who models all the dhb stuff. At least, I think she's Bosnian because it's all made there.

I dunno - I always go straight to the women's swimwear pages because I'm in love with the blonde Bosnian lady who models all the dhb stuff. At least, I think she's Bosnian because it's all made there.
Couldn't resist a peek - hefty ain't she!

defy-one

Leave her alone ... She would kill you within 5 minutes ... Then again, i heard your world record is only 1 min 10 seconds ;-)

Globalti

Legendary Member
Ummmm.... just nipped over to reacquaint myself with her and she's disappeared! dhb seem to be showing all their clothing with invisible models inside nowadays. What a shame.

Top Bottom