Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Bought cranks from them which they have subsequently reduced, rather than having to send them back via Collect+ and reorder, they gave me a gift voucher for the difference :smile:

CRC have just given me a £15 voucher as they have reduced the cost of purchased wheels, again to save me the more considerable hassle of return - the reduction if I had reordered and returned would have been £30, now however the wheels are sold out, so £15 is it

Both companies have a 365 day return policy and free collect+ returns :smile:

I got some Haribo in my last Wiggle order :smile:

Jonbek

I ordered a Gabba jacket last week just to try on and see what the fuss was about, got some haribo with it. Sent the Gabba back the next day and also returned the sweeties. I'm a nice guy.
Got £5 off every order over £50 I placed, got more hotmail email addresses than some people have had hot dinners :ohmy:

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
I ordered a Gabba jacket last week just to try on and see what the fuss was about, got some haribo with it. Sent the Gabba back the next day and also returned the sweeties. I'm a nice guy.
Got £5 off every order over £50 I placed, got more hotmail email addresses than some people have had hot dinners :ohmy:
you could have just unsubscribed and resubscribed each time!!!

Top Bottom