Wilkos Chains.(any good)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have used there cables for a few years and never had any issue's at all

Never tried the chains though and like @vickster says there innertubes are pants

U

User32269

I've used wilkos chains on old beater six and seven speed mtbs and never had any problems with them.

GlenBen

Über Member
As above really, used them over winter on the commuter and not had any issues. I cant say Ive ever had a bad chain from anywhere though, a chain is a chain in my eyes.

(Edit that to used one...not them. That wouldnt be proving my point)

gbb

Legendary Member
I never managed to get any wilco chains, they went out of stock, no email yet to update me so went to Halfords and got 2x HG40 6/7/8 speed chains at £3.29 each :laugh:
Giveaway prices. Ironically I may have just got them in time, they're now £5.49 each, but put of stock as well now.

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Do the Wilkos chains come with a quicklink? Could do with a new one for my old hybrid.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I never managed to get any wilco chains, they went out of stock, no email yet to update me so went to Halfords and got 2x HG40 6/7/8 speed chains at £3.29 each :laugh:
Giveaway prices.
Sadly, Shimano HG are one of two chains that if I was given them, I'd give them back because they just don't last. (The others are Clarks Antirust)

Reactions: gbb

GlenBen

Über Member
For £3.29 you could almost ride if for a week and swap it instead of cleaning.

(Not saying I would)

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom