Will bike shops be open during lockdown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

If you are going on a group ride I feel the best thing you can do is ask for help and advice re your quick release and changing a tube.

All cyclists learn by asking and through experience. There will be someone happy to help and I can guarantee no one will think you daft or a donkey!

Don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask for advice. I've been riding all my life, rather too long, and still ask when I don't understand.
I feel like if I actually make it out there for a group ride it will be a major thing for my mental health- a step in the right direction! I selected the steady group ride, instead of the 24-26km/h ride, because i didn't want to put any pressure on myself since i haven't been on my bike in 2 weeks, if I get on with the people in my group and it's not dark I might ask them how to do it.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Seize the chance to seek direct advice tomorrow (Wednesday) because it will be the last Wednesday ride till 9 Dec.
Lokk at the video I offered you - it's only 3 minutes long!

DRM

Guru
That's great, have a great ride out tomorrow & do ask someone to have a quick look at your quick release, I'm sure the members will only be too glad to help you. :okay:

Top Bottom