Will he face prosecution?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am correct in thinking that if a motorist drives through a puddle and in doing so gets a pedestrian wet it is an offence?
If so, do you think this berk can be prosecuted for this little trick?

article-1227469-07344E12000005DC-737_308x185.jpg

This picture appeared in todays Daily Mail, and since his number plate and the name of his employer is clearly visible, it shouldn't be too hard to track him down, should it?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker

Noodley

Something similar happened to me last year when I was cycling home from work. It had been dry when I set off but a few miles later the heavens opened and I stopped to put on my rain jacket. A short while later I pulled up at a junction, not thinking I'd have to stop as it was a country road and usually there is no traffic. That day however there was a car coming down the hill and another traveling in the other direction; there was also a large stream of water cascading down the hill near to the junction....the car coming down the hill caused a large 'wave' of water to completely engulf me from head to toe. I just chuckled and carried on - I was soaking as it was so no great problem as far as I was concerned, and there was little chance of the car taking any action to avoid the water. I remember the driver looking towards me with a pained expression on his face...bugger! ;)

Noodley

..and anyway, if that cyclist in the photo had been cycling on the road rather than the pavement.....;)

Mr Pig

To be fair it's not always the driver's fault. Ok, it usually is, but puddles can be huge at times and it's not always obvious how deep they are.

Great picture by the way ;0)

We don't need more prosecutions anyway. We need the right to inflict instant retribution.

Yesterday, as my wife drove the kids to school, some little scrote threw a stone at the car bouncing off the window and taking a chip out of the roof. What could she do about it? Nothing, and the scrotes know that. We live in a society where adults run scared of children.

If a teenager does something like that you should have the legal right to go straight over to him and smash him in the mouth.

Noodley

Mr Pig said:
If a teenager does something like that you should have the legal right to go straight over to him and smash him in the mouth.

I thought we did!!
;):wacko:

Noodley

It is a great picture. If it had been me I'd want it framed - and signed by the driver ;) In fact, I'd be getting in touch and meeting him to get a picture with him shaking his hand and having a laugh about it.

Top Bottom