Will this SIM card fit this phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
if you would be happy with that then go for it , if you can still change it that is
I can change it if the box hasn't been tampered with.Which it hasn't

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
[QUOTE 4874494, member: 76"]Yep, I am right, he is wrong. Tesco mobile have never sold "30 hours of internet". [/QUOTE]
Believe it or not, some providers did sell internet access by the minute, but I've not seen that since I was using a Palm Pilot over an Infrared link to a pre-bluetooth phone...

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4874501, member: 76"]Tying yourself into a contract for the sake of 9 days seems very expensive. Can't you tap into someone elses wi-fi for a week or so? What are you using right now to access the web?[/QUOTE]
I'm on about the flat i'm moving to. I'm at "home"now (Mrs Accy's place),using her internet.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 4874422, member: 76"]No, you don't have a mate who has 30 hours of internet a month.

Internet time is not sold in minutes or hours, it is sold in bytes (mega or giga) If you have, say 1mb for a penny (the Three deal) you will pay 5p for a song (Spotify say a song on lower quality is roughly 4.7mb) So, assuming a song lasts 4 minutes that is roughly a mb per minute. If you stream a film in HD for the same time you will use 3.4gb (according to Apple and YouTube)[/QUOTE]
Using a MiFi device, which I already had(cost £12), I've had use of the internet since the 26th April(cost £25). Safe to say I'm on more than 30 hours a week, let alone a month.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 4874747, member: 76"]Who is the service provider, what is your usage cap, how much do you pay?[/QUOTE]
As above. I've not paid a penny since then.

Cap will be when what's paid for runs out.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm wondering if i've solved my no internet till a week on Thursday,hence the panic to get an internet receiving smartphone,problem. The place i'm moving into has a BT hub in the communal day room,i noticed last night. Does that mean that if i take my laptop in there i can access the internet? If so then i can wait till next Thursday,no problem.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm wondering if i've solved my no internet till a week on Thursday,hence the panic to get an internet receiving smartphone,problem. The place i'm moving into has a BT hub in the communal day room,i noticed last night. Does that mean that if i take my laptop in there i can access the internet? If so then i can wait till next Thursday,no problem.
If you have the password. I'm assuming there will be one, to avoid outside access.

Top Bottom