Will this SIM card fit this phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Now i've tried to phone 100 to activate the voucher and it wont send. It says Unrecognised number. Is this thing taking the piss!!?:cursing:

I've found the voucher. It says.... To find out your new mobile number dial 100,yet on the envelope that the voucher came in it has what i presume is the number on it. Someone's just phoned my landline to tell me they couldn't get through to my mobile. This is all very confusing,i'm going to put the old SIM back in for now and use up that IOU.
Is there a voucher code/number?
https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Acco...ing-up/38948001/How-can-I-top-up-my-phone.htm
Buy a TopUp voucher
Activate it online or by calling 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone. You can also dial *#1345* followed by your TopUp voucher number and then # (for example *#1345*123456789123#).

classic33

Leg End Member
Phone Vodafone on the current number, tell them you want to activate the new one(Write the SIM card number down) and they should be able to take it from there.

Telling them you'll place the new SIM card in once the call is finished.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought another new phone yesterday. One of these from Tesco mobile. https://3g.co.uk/reviews/lg-k3-review-a-super-cheap-smartphone
It was a rushed decision as i phoned my internet provider about me moving address. They said they couldn't sort me out till a week next Thursday,which'd mean no internet. I thought i might as well get a smartphone from Tesco on one of those £7.50 a month deals. I mentioned to them that i'd like to keep with Vodaphone because i wanted to put my old SIM card in a new phone. They talked me into buying the above phone,saying it was good for those who aren't very clued on phones. I said i wanted a £7.50 a month contract but i ended up with that one for £69,plus i have to buy £10 top up. I haven't opened it yet,thinking that it might not be a good deal. What do you reckon. Keep it and pay a tenner a month top up or take it back and ask for the £7.50 a month deal?

Do any of you recommend a decent, easy to use, low priced contract phone?

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I bought another new phone yesterday. One of these from Tesco mobile. https://3g.co.uk/reviews/lg-k3-review-a-super-cheap-smartphone
It was a rushed decision as i phoned my internet provider about me moving address. They said they couldn't sort me out till a week next Thursday,which'd mean no internet. I thought i might as well get a smartphone from Tesco on one of those £7.50 a month deals. I mentioned to them that i'd like to keep with Vodaphone because i wanted to put my old SIM card in a new phone. They talked me into buying the above phone,saying it was good for those who aren't very clued on phones. I said i wanted a £7.50 a month contract but i ended up with that one for £69,plus i have to buy £10 top up. I haven't opened it yet,thinking that it might not be a good deal. What do you reckon. Keep it and pay a tenner a month top up or take it back and ask for the £7.50 a month deal?
Depends quite a lot on how much you use it. I'm on Three's 3 2 1 deal - 3p/min calls, 2p/txt, 1p/gb data. I don't use the phone much, use Messenger for texts, and don't use much data away from wifi, so a tenner lasts me two or three months.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Depends quite a lot on how much you use it. I'm on Three's 3 2 1 deal - 3p/min calls, 2p/txt, 1p/gb data. I don't use the phone much, use Messenger for texts, and don't use much data away from wifi, so a tenner lasts me two or three months.
All i want is one that can get unlimited time internet,has a decent camera and is easy to use. Accy junior has one costing £40 a month on contract. I don't want to be paying that much.

Top Bottom