Will this SIM card fit this phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Ok, here goes....you unplug the charger and return it to the box. You remove the battery and return it to the box. You remove the Micro SD card and swallow it. You replace the handset in the box. Still with me? You return the box containing said bits to the shop where they came from. On the way home, you pop into Tesco's (other supermarkets are available) and buy 2 of these:
View attachment 358449 (other flavours/manufacturers will suffice)

and some of this
View attachment 358450 (other colors/lengths are available)

and follow the instructions found here. Simples.
And if the line gets dropped!

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
And if the line gets dropped!
You knit a new one. You can also use this for online shopping - simply get the shop to tie the item you want to the string, and then you pull the string really hard.

classic33

Leg End Member
SIM

Subscriber Identity Module. This distinguishes your phone from every other phone on the planet so people can call you.

They come in various sizes and look like this:

View attachment 358421
There's these
apcnewsshuffle-hot_mainImage.jpg.png

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Right,another question. After i sent a text message last night i received a text from Vodaphone telling me that i was now using my £3 IOU credit. Surely i haven't used up the £10 and "free" texts for a month i was supposed to get with the phone? Now i'm thinking that it's because i put my old SIM card in(still had something like £3.45 credit on) the phone and not the new one that came with the phone. Will this be why?

Nibor

Bewildered
I'm assumin that my phone number will change when i swap the SIM card?
Yes the phone number will be with the SIM card

Top Bottom