Will you be cycling during ambulance strikes??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I apologise for my political comment earlier, mods.

Still riding.

Been out for a ride this lunchtime. An ambulance 4x4 overtook then parked up near the village I was heading towards, in case I needed them. Thought that was jolly decent of them.

Ah, but did you have someone walking in front of you with a flag?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I've been out cycling, as far as I'm aware (statistically...probably) cycling is better for me health wise and I will probably not need the NHS as much and cost it less, than the risks/ costs of falling off etc (probably / maybe / other Oasis tracks...)

Scrubbing paint off your dangly bits can be painful and dangerous.
And don't get me started on the Dyson Ball vac. Most misleading name for an appliance ever.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Have you seen the standard of driving on hospital property. :ohmy:
You're not joking!

My commute has an obvious option to cut through the hospital and avoid a busy section of multi-lane A6 where I have to cross all lanes to get to the roads I want. It only took a few early weeks of cycle commuting to work out that the madness of the A6 was preferable and safer than the chaos of the hospital roads. Cars pulling in and out of parking spaces with no notice, rat-run motorists trying to shortcut to avoid traffic lights, distracted pedestrians stepping out without looking and a mini-roundabout that nobody seems capable of using like a roundabout. It was positively the dangerous option!

Solocle

Über Member
Nice little 50 miler. I'm out of shape. Destination Andover.
capture6.jpg

capture6.jpg

capture6.jpg

capture6.jpg

capture6.jpg

capture6.jpg

Top Bottom