Windows 11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
More of a cosmetic change. I note the copy & paste function is now relegated to the 'more options'. Since its a basic function, you'd think it would be on the first right-click pane, wouldn't you?.
my word... it's been so long since I've used copy & past via the right click that i forgot it was even a thing... I've been using the keyboard shortcut since Windows ME :whistle:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
my word... it's been so long since I've used copy & past via the right click that i forgot it was even a thing... I've been using the keyboard shortcut since Windows ME :whistle:
I find it quite nippy to use, enjoy toggling between menus with the old fingers. And then they change it.....

'I know engineers, they love to change things..'
CMO Leonard McCoy, ST: TMP:okay:
I've also fallen a couple of times for moving the cursor to the left to hit the Power button which is now central....^_^.
However, no real improvement just looks like a bit of redecorating.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I heard games should run better, but do think it’s BS.
Not for my friend. He experiences frame drops and stutters. He rolled back. I'm sure they will sort it.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Well the suggestion that odd-numbered versions were to be avoided didn't necessarily endorse even-numbered versions. :rolleyes:

Come to that, Windows 5 (aka XP) wasn't that bad.

Top Bottom